COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andy StintonIntel Producer
by on Feb 26, 2007 at 11:23:53 pm

Would love to know if there is a firmer date of the Universal version. I

Return to posts index

David IsskoRe: Intel Producer
by on Feb 27, 2007 at 2:31:57 am

M100 will be showcasing V11.6 at NAB. 11.6 is UB so we will have to wait until at least then for an Intel compliant system.

Return to posts index

FlohRe: Intel Producer
by on Feb 27, 2007 at 7:22:12 am

[David Issko] "M100 will be showcasing V11.6 at NAB. 11.6 is UB so we will have to wait until at least then for an Intel compliant system."

The Intel version is said to ship in Q1 2007, so I would expect to see it before NAB.

Return to posts index

AjmetzRe: Intel Producer
by on Feb 27, 2007 at 11:15:03 pm

=P There's only four weeks left till the end of Q1 2007, and the beginning of Q2...is it really coming as soon as March?
I had resigned myself to thinking it'd be Q2 now...
....not that I can afford an Intel Mac eitherway atm, but would love to upgrade in full later in the year if I get the funds together.

Return to posts index

david isskoRe: Intel Producer
by on Mar 4, 2007 at 11:28:37 am

i know thats what m100 stated last year but according to their web site, it is now how i stated it in my previous post.

although i am looking forward to t is update and also expected it in q1, i'm not dissapointed having to wait a little longer.

im going for the hd suite update.

cheers
david

Return to posts index

by on Mar 4, 2007 at 12:56:38 pm

[david issko] "i know thats what m100 stated last year but according to their web site, it is now how i stated it in my previous post."

Boris himslef was interviewed in the latest DigitalProductionBuzz podcast last Thursday, and he said that the first Beta release has been already sent to testers. So the overall stability and functionality seems to be good enough to do initial functionality tests on the software.

Return to posts index

by on Mar 4, 2007 at 12:59:37 pm

[david issko] "i know thats what m100 stated last year but according to their web site, it is now how i stated it in my previous post."

Boris himslef was interviewed in the latest "Digital Production Buzz" podcast last Thursday, and he said that the first Beta release has been already sent to testers. So the overall stability and functionality seems to be good enough to do initial functionality tests on the software.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]