MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

720p

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jim Calahan
720p
on Feb 9, 2007 at 8:07:09 am

This question is for David C.
How soon till you support P2 720 24p HD as well as embedded audio on the HD SDI for the HDx boards?
I'm on my 3rd HD show on FCP and I don't like it. I really don't want to go back and forth converting to 1080i and my Producers like the 24 frame look for some reason. I've convinced them to shoot the next one in 1080i so we can at least try using the Media100's but the P2 cards fill up pretty quickly. I need to start doing everything in HD as soon as this summer. We are starting to look at Avid or Canopus and I don't want to spend the money.

PS some of the color correction features from the 844 would be nice as I'm going to have to replace that as well.

Jim Calahan
KVIE, Sacramento

Return to posts index

David C.
Re: 720p
on Feb 9, 2007 at 5:30:29 pm

I hear you Jim! I really do. We'll have more on the future of features at NAB this year. If you are going to be there, we will have a Media 100 User Group meeting at the booth. Look for more info on this shortly. As for 24p. I can tell you that we are almost though our engineering Intel hell, and anxiously looking to add more features to the product. 24p is the most requested user feature and we take our user requests seriously, but I can't give you a date as of yet.

Dave

Return to posts index

Jim Calahan
Re: 720p
on Feb 10, 2007 at 3:29:43 pm

I'll be in Vegas Sunday afternoon thru Tuesday evening.

Jim Calahan
KVIE, Sacramento

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]