MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

flash files in media 100

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
digitalgeorgeflash files in media 100
by on Jan 24, 2007 at 1:54:50 am

First of all thanks to floh for being there for this on line community . I asked his help and he was great.

I was wondering if anyone can help me. I need to use some reall cool flash animations on a video I am producing. But I'm not sure how to import them into media 100. I also have flash but I don't see how to make quicktime movies out of the program.

thanks for the help...

digitalgeorge

Return to posts index

FlohRe: flash files in media 100
by on Jan 24, 2007 at 7:27:57 am

[digitalgeorge] "I was wondering if anyone can help me. I need to use some reall cool flash animations on a video I am producing. But I'm not sure how to import them into media 100. I also have flash but I don't see how to make quicktime movies out of the program."

You should be able to open your flash files in e.g. QuickTime player or AfterEffects. There you should be able to export them to any format you may need. The way via AE gives you the option to e.g. scale and reposition the animations, and to bring them to the framerate you need. Not all Flash animations are done in PAL or NTSC framerates, so you probably need to convert them through AE.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]