MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

activating boris in producer

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
tankboy
activating boris in producer
on Jan 18, 2007 at 11:05:13 pm

Ok, I know I'm missing something obvious here.

Could someone please walk me through the process of getting the boris software bundled that's bundled with M100 producer working properly. In theory I've purchased and downloaded the 'studio version' (well the most exspensive version, anyway) But I can't get the boris products working. Keeps telling to make sure stuff is in the right folders, but I can't find the folders they're talking about.

Could someone please step me through this. Please be really precise about the instruction because at the momnent I can't even identify which folder I meant to be moving, let alone which folder I meant to move it to. Sorry to be dumb about it - thanks heaps for the help.

Cheers
TB

Return to posts index

tankboy
Re: activating boris in producer
on Jan 19, 2007 at 4:03:37 am

oh, yeah I should have mentioned graffitti in title mode seems to be working fine. It's just comps in the video tracks I'm having trouble with 'can't find plugins' warning comes up.

Cheers again
TB

Return to posts index

Floh
by
on Jan 19, 2007 at 7:17:40 am

Get in touch with Media 100 support (free if you bought Producer). I am not sure if the Producer Studio ships with a copy of RED or with "Composite Suite", which is a rebranded RED. Anything I would tell probably would add to the confusion...

Floh

Return to posts index

Paul  FX
on Jan 24, 2007 at 3:33:03 pm

Tankboy, could you email me your phone number and a good time to call you so I can walk you through installing your Media 100 Producer Suite? Here's the address - support@borisfx.com

thanks,
Paul

Return to posts index

tankboy
on Feb 15, 2007 at 1:50:41 pm

Sorry for the delayed reply. Thanks for that Paul, that's outstanding customer support - I'll do that

Cheers
TB

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]