MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Exceptional customer service at media100

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Felix HalterExceptional customer service at media100
by on Dec 14, 2006 at 9:31:57 pm

Things are just the opposite than they used to be a couple of years ago. Exceptional customer service and great products.
The future looks very bright for media100 people and I'm sure glad that I didn't change to FCP even if it's on my computers since years. Installed RED4 and 11.5, needed some codes to get things running and got everything via e-mail almost instantly.
Thank you media100 people to make this revival possible.

Felix Halter

Return to posts index

Andy StintonRe: Exceptional customer service at media100
by on Dec 14, 2006 at 9:55:10 pm

Could not agree with you more. My recent experiences with Media 100 and a sales man Justin Dorsey have been nothing but pleasurable ... A long cry from the Media 100 of five years ago.

Andy Stinton
Corporate Video
Live & Stage Events
Business Practices

Return to posts index

olofRe: Exceptional customer service at media100
by on Dec 14, 2006 at 11:08:28 pm

I must endorse M100, Boris and Justin, I had a few issues with Producer. And M100 was very helpfull and timely with support. They let me download beta version of software that solved my problem and a few weeks later 11.5.1 patch came out including those fixes for everyone.

Keep up the good work.

Westside A V Studios

Return to posts index

David IsskoRe: Exceptional customer service at media100
by on Dec 15, 2006 at 3:13:13 am

Great to know but not at all surprising because M100 is under the very best of care. I will be upgrading to HD Suite once it is ready to work with the MacPros so I am looking forward to it.

Return to posts index

FlohRe: Exceptional customer service at media100
by on Dec 15, 2006 at 8:30:03 am

There are great people working in a company which cares about their customers. This does not happen as often at other companies in the business as you would expect. Don

Return to posts index

mmfarmsRe: Exceptional customer service at media100
by on Dec 15, 2006 at 12:46:22 pm

Things were a little shaky at m100 there for a while, and we attempted to move to FCP, but we came back. Justin Dorsey has been a terrific sales advisor for us. We're very happy - with 3 m100 rooms. Thanks, Justin.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]