MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Video Stammering on different computer

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
KwesiJ
Video Stammering on different computer
on Dec 13, 2006 at 8:30:43 pm

I am printing a video to DVD that I made on Media 100. The only computer that has access to a DVD Burner does not have the throughput to play my video without adding stuttering to the image. The computer that has Media 100, for some reason, won't allow me to use Cleaner, so I can't export it directly out of Media 100 as anything other then the Media 100 presets. What is the best way to do this?

Thanks for your time,
Kwesi

Return to posts index

Juanjo Mora
Re: Video Stammering on different computer
on Dec 13, 2006 at 10:46:06 pm

Hi,

if you are going to 'author' your DVD in another computer where you have access to a compression utility and a burner you don't need that computer to be able to playyour video at full-res and full-speed.

You just encode and compress the video (with Compressor, BitVice or Cleaner) and then burn or author the dvd with your prefered application (Using Toast, DVD StudioPro, etc.)

I recommend you to export your video from Media100 as Animation/Lossless and then copying it to the computer that you will use for burning your DVD, I repeat it doesn't matter if that machine can't play your video without 'stuttering', you only need it to compress it and then burn it.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jj

Return to posts index

KwesiJ
Re: Video Stammering on different computer
on Dec 15, 2006 at 6:49:07 pm

The thing is, after I compress and burn the DVD, the stammering is still there

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]