MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Leaders and Trailers Missing

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
topher944
Leaders and Trailers Missing
on Dec 9, 2006 at 3:44:41 am

How do I correctly load these missing folders. I'm using 8.2.1 disks with the web download 8.2.2 upgrade. What file(s) do I reload and from which version? Kind Regards, Chris K. (Experiencing more humidity - I'd like to do this once, the right way - thanks)

Return to posts index

Kieran Matthew
Re: Leaders and Trailers Missing
on Dec 9, 2006 at 4:53:21 am

Hi Chris,

They're on the disks aren't they? (trying to remember!) I think it is just a folder named leaders & trailers that you drag to your media drive and then import the files you need in the usual way.

Could be wrong though!

K

Return to posts index

topher944
on Dec 9, 2006 at 5:03:38 am

Yes, I did find them there, but following the printed manual has not made them available in the "master to tape" window. I've done this twice - no luck. Quite frustrating as I have 12 hours of mastering and 12 hours of QC due by monday. Thanks for the help! Chris

Return to posts index

Floh
by
on Dec 9, 2006 at 10:15:15 am

If you want to have your Leaders and Trailers available inside Media 100s Master to Tape, you need to have a "Leaders and Trailers" folder in your Media 100 application folder. Inside this folder there needs to be a folder named "Programs", where you should have your Leader timeline in. Then these will show up under the "Leaders" and "Trailers" section in the Master to Tape window.

Return to posts index

topher944
on Dec 9, 2006 at 4:40:15 pm

The folders are all in the right places. Have loaded them twice - they just wont show in the "master to tape" window under "Leaders". I've figured out a workaround for now but it would sure be nice to fix that problem. Thanks for your help. Kind Regards, Chris

Return to posts index

Floh
by
on Dec 10, 2006 at 9:59:44 am

[topher944] "The folders are all in the right places. Have loaded them twice - they just wont show in the "master to tape" window under "Leaders". I've figured out a workaround for now but it would sure be nice to fix that problem. Thanks for your help. Kind Regards, Chris"

Are you sure that it is the correct Media 100 folder? When Media 100 is running, right/CTRL-click on the Application Icon in the dock and choose "Show in Finder". Is the "Leaders and Trailers" folder in the folder that opens from this command? The Application needs to be in this folder, otherwise the leaders won

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]