MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

HDe Troubleshooting

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
GregHDe Troubleshooting
by on Dec 3, 2006 at 9:19:53 pm

For a while, I've been running my Hde system without the junction box, instead I'm using the multi cables that came with the system. Everything worked fine.

Now that I purchased all of the cables, I decided to put the junction box into the equation. The problem is that the color coming in for digitizing is not right. All flesh tones are blue.

I've got 3 cables coming out of my Beta SP PVW 2800 componet outputs into the junction box, and three coming out of the junction box into the component inputs. I'm sure they are connected correctly. What's possibly wrong here? Can someone give me some troubleshooting steps? I'm sure the cables are all good, as they are brand nnew, and I tested them between the deck and a monitor.

Thanks much!

Return to posts index

GregRe: Found problem but have another question
by on Dec 3, 2006 at 10:24:32 pm

Everything works except I'm trying to figure out how to see the output of this system on a composite monitor. What's the best way of hooking my HDe system up to a composite monitor? I know I can use the video out from the deck (Beta SP PVW 2800), but the pictture is not stable. There's a sync problem with a black bar in the middle of the screen. Also, I'd rather not have to turn the deck on to watch output from my Media 100 HDe.

I imagine I need to connect something to a reference signal. I do own a black burst generator. Thanks!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved