MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Help Importing Stills On a Time Sensitive Project

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andy Stinton
Help Importing Stills On a Time Sensitive Project
on Nov 19, 2006 at 7:30:16 pm

I'm working in Producer 11.5 and trying to import stills which where made in Photoshop. When I import them as Pict PSD PNG or After Effects DV file the logos look jagged. I never had this problem with Media 100i 8.0

The AE files looked fine in QT player ...

Of course this would happen only happen on 6 videos due on Monday .

Andy Stinton
Corporate Video
Live & Stage Events
Business Practices

Return to posts index

SoftHarbor
Re: Help Importing Stills On a Time Sensitive Project
on Nov 19, 2006 at 9:47:59 pm

Not sure if this is your problem, but here's a try. There is a bug in Producer 11.5 which turns on "draft mode" playback whenever you open the Project Settings dialog. So try opening Project Settings, go to Real Time, and turn off that checkbox. It will stay off until you reopen Project Settings. I think the bug will be fixed in 11.5.1.

Return to posts index

Andy Stinton
on Nov 19, 2006 at 10:00:24 pm

Thank you. Thank you. Thank You . We are in the process of building a small statue of you in the studio.

Andy Stinton
Corporate Video
Live & Stage Events
Business Practices

Return to posts index

john
by
on Nov 20, 2006 at 5:53:43 am

an amusing statue story in honour of SoftHarbor

When Microsoft came bidding in the fall of 1997 to buy Hotmail, they came six at a time, they flew down from Redmond and sat in Hotmail's conference room across the table from Sabeer Bhatia. They offered a figure, something that would have put tens of millions of dollars in Sabeer's pocket. Sabeer rejected it, and they stormed out. A week later they were back. Sabeer took a straw poll among his investors to see what price they might be able to anticipate. Doug Carlisle's figure was the lowest: $200 million. Privately, Sabeer had half-jokingly been saying he wanted a billion dollars, so he challenged Carlisle's figure: "You don't think we can get more than that?" Carlisle laughed and rolled his eyes. "Sabeer, if you ever reach even my figure, then I'm going to build a life-size bronze sculpture of you and put it in my front lobby."

Sabeer went back to Microsoft and asked for $700 million. "You're crazy," the negotiators shouted, followed by a few expletives.
"You're out of your mind! You've blown it!" Time passed. Tensions rose as Microsoft piled cash on the table. $200 million. $250 million. Carlisle took to saying, "It's statue time!" $300 million. When Gates offered $350 million, Sabeer's management team took a straw poll in favor of accepting. Now he really was alone. On New Year's Eve 1997, the deal was announced. Sabeer is forbidden to publicly reveal the price, but the S-3 registration filed a month later stated that the ownership of Hotmail had been exchanged for 2,769,148 shares of Microsoft - at the time of the deal, worth a walloping $400 million.

http://www.velocite.net

Return to posts index

Michael Slowe
on Nov 20, 2006 at 7:23:26 pm

Yes but did the statue go up?

Return to posts index

tankboy
Boris should have a statue of FLOH in their front garden!!!
on Nov 20, 2006 at 8:52:01 pm

Wouldn't u all agree???

Return to posts index

john
Re: Boris should have a statue of FLOH in their front garden!!!
by
on Nov 20, 2006 at 9:03:17 pm

absolutely.

http://www.velocite.net

Return to posts index

Greg
by
on Nov 20, 2006 at 11:38:26 pm

I'll second that!

Return to posts index

Andy Stinton
on Nov 20, 2006 at 11:43:41 pm

I think Floh should have a statue with a fountain

Andy Stinton
Corporate Video
Live & Stage Events
Business Practices

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]