MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

exporting titles from Media100i 8.1.1

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ancient1
exporting titles from Media100i 8.1.1
on Sep 19, 2006 at 6:13:32 pm

I feel like I'm living in a cave with this old system but it works for much of what I do EXCEPT, I can't seem to export programs with the titles when I want to go into cleaner or DVD Studio Pro. The programs export fine but the titles are all missing. My work around is to lay it all to tape, re-import it and then export it.

I'm sure you all addressed this years ago. Any ideas?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Media100i 8.1.1 on a Mac Dual 1GHz PowerPC G4 10.2.8

Return to posts index

Wayne Abler
Re: exporting titles from Media100i 8.1.1
on Sep 19, 2006 at 7:01:12 pm

Have you force rendered your titles? If not go to the media menu, select render, then check titles, check all, and check force render. Then export your program. That might do it for you. I think I remember some version that didn't render titles on export. Good luck.

Wayne

Return to posts index

Ancient1
on Sep 20, 2006 at 5:56:26 am

Thanks for the tip, In the past when I have rendered titles, they have always looked like crap, for some reason. I guess I'm caught between a rock and a hard place. I'll try rendering but maybe it's time to upgrade to a more current version if you think that might help.

Return to posts index

Floh
by
on Sep 20, 2006 at 6:16:52 am

[Ancient1] "Thanks for the tip, In the past when I have rendered titles, they have always looked like crap, for some reason."

This probably is from a "wrong" pref inside Boris Graffiti. In earlier versions it ws necessary to turn on "better Quality field rendering" inside the Graffiti preferences, which should fix your rendering problem.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]