MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Crashing After Failed Digitize

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
topher944Crashing After Failed Digitize
by on Sep 14, 2006 at 2:37:15 am

Hi Friends, My system has been crashing after I have a failed "batch digitize selected" run. It will say "M100 has encountered a drop frame or a break in timecode" The dialog box pops up with
"Stop" "Skip Tape" etc. When I select stop it takes me back to the digitize dialog box where I select done and then the system crashes. I'm using 8.2.2 on a dual g4 1.4 with 1.5 gigs ram and OS10.3.5
I'm digitizing using m100dv control through a DSR 20 deck but I'm pulling in S video ( it looks better for some reason) and analog audio all at 200kb. I also have pipeline media deck control loaded on this system. Is there any conflict with m100 and pipeline or something else. If i go to 8.2.3 don't I have to jump up to OS10.4 and then also a new QT version. I never loose any media - it's just a little annoying to have to restart m100 during these batch digitze runs. Thanks in advance for your time and comments. Chris K.

Return to posts index

Bob FioriRe: Crashing After Failed Digitize
by on Jan 27, 2009 at 9:02:46 pm

Hello. I came to read this post during my search for the same problem with a friends Media100 ver 8.2.2. Did you happen to get any answer of fix?

Bob Fiori
Croma-Video Inc,
Collegeville, PA 19426

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved