MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
by on Aug 27, 2006 at 6:07:29 pm

Is it just me getting like an excited little kid as we enter into the Christmasy Q4...?

Surely I can't be the only one really excited to hear about firewire in v11.5 and this week, the announcement we've had of an Intel version early Q1 2007?

Really surprised to find no forum posts about the latter.

Granted, really, we should have had both eons ago, but, I'm still getting excited and looking forwards to all the new M100 products...

I'm not in the market to buy any this year of course, being an ex-student who bought up two cheap 7.5 systems on ebay, but by next year, I'll have some money, and M100 ought to have settled into the Mac Pro comfortably by then, so I can upgrade from my G4s.

Suffice to say, am happy for M100's rejuvenation under BorixFX, and am looking forwards to seeing these exciting new announcements followed through on.

Even if I can't always afford all of their products immediately... =)

Anyway, looking forwards to all the M100 IBC news and reports, as it happens also...

Return to posts index

Michael SloweRe: Excited.
by on Aug 27, 2006 at 9:22:16 pm

You haven't been following closely because I too expressed my excitement at the news of firewire. This makes mastering to tape so much easier if all you need is a DV master, I have been spending vast amounts on renting an HDCAM deck for the purpose.

Return to posts index

johnRe: Excited.
by on Aug 27, 2006 at 11:33:18 pm

oh c'mon michael dont be a killjoy

if the guy's happy about vers 11.5 let him be. sure there have been shortcomings
over time but - stop - deep - breath
M100is back and trying hard to listen to users. they are listening to problems,
complaints and encouragement. bug fixes. feature demands

and as they say - you catch more flies with honey not vinegar

Return to posts index

Michael SloweRe: Excited.
by on Aug 28, 2006 at 1:38:28 pm

John, I am not a killjoy, honest! I am as thrilled as anyone with the way things are going with Media 100. I was merely illustrating why I was so excited with the prospect of support for firewire in and out and referring to an earlier post conveying the same message.

Return to posts index

AjmetzRe: Excited.
by on Aug 28, 2006 at 12:22:22 am

Heehee...I just bought a DV option for my P6000 on ebay ( so that it would have firewire ).....^_^ it came with an ICEfx Ultra card, and Final Effect Complete After Effects/Boris plugins. ^_^.

Got it altogether for

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved