MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Media 100 Version 11.5 Beta Announcement

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rob N-Media 100Media 100 Version 11.5 Beta Announcement
by on Aug 24, 2006 at 2:58:05 pm

As many of you may have heard, Media 100 is going to be offering Firewire and P2 support in the upcoming 11.5 release. I would like to offer everyone the opportunity to be part of the beta testing team for this upcoming release. In order to participate in this beta program, you must either purchase a Media 100 PCI Express hardware based system, Media 100 sw or have existing Media 100 HDx or PCI Express hardware.

Version 11.5 will present users the opportunity to get a first hand look at Firewire (Pure DV) I/O and native P2 support. Pure DV allows users to capture to any of our supported codecs via the onboard firewire and then output to native DV in real-time.

Beta testing is an opportunity to have personal input in the development of these features, plus future development. Participating is easy, you need to fill out a Media 100 non-disclosure form and return it to me. Builds will be posted on our ftp site and all issues will be reported directly via e-mail. We expect Version 11.5 to be stable at the Beta 1 release.

If you are interested in participating in the Version 11.5 beta program, simply send an e-mail to stating your interested. A non-disclosure form will be sent to you following confirmation of your enrollment. We are scheduled to have beta 1
within the next week or two, so please send an e-mail as soon as possible (sorry for the short notice).

Robert Newman
Media 100, Inc.
Product Manager

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved