MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Relinking redigitized media

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Pauliboy
Relinking redigitized media
on Aug 18, 2006 at 6:37:00 pm

After editing a program on timeline, I had to redigitize clips at better quality (video only). The original footage was deleted. All I have is black on the timeline now with italicized lettering for my clip names. Can't relink to redigitized media. I know this is simple. Please help the paniked. Thanks. Paul

Return to posts index

Kieran Matthew
Re: Relinking redigitized media
on Aug 18, 2006 at 7:37:43 pm

Hi Paul,

There is a menu item, "relink media" under the media heading, but usually re-linking is automatic after redigitising. My guess is something else has gone wrong,

Can you list the steps you took to perform the redigitising, including the deleting of the old media ? That'll help us with the diagnosis. Also can you let us know your software OS and hardware versions ?

Kind reagards

Kieran

Return to posts index

Floh
Re: Relinking redigitized media
by
on Aug 18, 2006 at 8:28:43 pm

[Pauliboy] "After editing a program on timeline, I had to redigitize clips at better quality (video only). The original footage was deleted. All I have is black on the timeline now with italicized lettering for my clip names. Can't relink to redigitized media. I know this is simple. Please help the paniked. Thanks. Paul "

It sounds like you may have redigitized the clips in the Bin only?!? The timeline and bin can be redigitized separately, and if you only select the clips in the bin and redigitize then with the "Delete media" setting turned on your timeline will be offline. When going to "Batch Redigitize Selected" either make sure your timeline is selected if you don

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]