MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

UK freelancer using Media100i 7.5 / OS9???

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ajmetz
UK freelancer using Media100i 7.5 / OS9???
on Jul 28, 2006 at 2:35:11 am

Is there anyone in the UK using the same system as myself, that might like to help out on an exciting project?

Am looking for someone to put cutaways in place over some rough edits of Nintendo Wii and PlayStation 3 playtests. Relevant footage would be provided.

Atm, my only freelance contacts all use FCP. =P
So I've been having trouble delegating.

Would be nice to know if there's anyone in the UK using the same system as me.
(Media 100 i/XS 7.5 on OS9).

Return to posts index

Ajmetz
Any UK M100 freelancers period?
on Jul 29, 2006 at 10:57:10 am

Since no one has replied saying they use OS9, are there any M100 freelancers out there using newer M100 systems, that might be interested in this job?

Return to posts index

Kieran Matthew
Re: Any UK M100 freelancers period?
on Jul 29, 2006 at 3:17:29 pm

Hi,

PM me on "ccow" at greengecko.tv

I'm based in London so your locale is a bit far for a regular commute, but can work from here. Mail me and we can discuss.

Kind regards
Kieran

Return to posts index

Tugs M. MacCow
Re: UK freelancer using Media100i 7.5 / OS9???
on Jul 31, 2006 at 4:11:56 pm

Sorry for the delayed response -- I haven't looked at messages for a while. I use M100/xr version 7.5.1 on a G4 running OS 9.2.2 (I also have OS X and version 8, but since my After Effects is only OS 9, it doesn't normally get used). I'd be pleased to hear what sort of stuff you're doing.

Return to posts index

Ajmetz
Re: UK freelancer using Media100i 7.5 / OS9???
on Jul 31, 2006 at 5:07:53 pm

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm primarily looking for someone to add cutaways to 2min game reports. They've all already been roughly edited, but they need shots of the games laid ontop. Said shots have already been filmed, and in some cases digitised.

There are 42 game reports that need cutaways added, and I'm working to a very tight schedule, so was hoping to delegate some of the work.

I'm based in Swindon, Wiltshire (South West England - 1 hour train journey from London, 30mins from Bath/Reading/Bristol).

If you think you might be interested in helping, let us know.

I can be emailed on:
ccow at unitedgames dot co dot uk

Again, it's nice to hear of someone else using the same system as myself. If you're not able to help this time, no worries, though it might be cool to network nonetheless.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]