MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Floh, can you help?

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
vpttpaFloh, can you help?
by on Jun 5, 2006 at 4:38:39 pm

I am getting an inconsistant error, while playing the timeline, media 100 will stop and give me an error "could not play because the media was recorded with a newer version of media 100 stopped at ... this error is inconsistant it may play several times without an issue then stop. the error may occur at any time in the timeline. I switched scsi cards "had an extra atto," updated the rom on my raid and scsi card. the raid is a medea rtr checked with hyperterminal for problems all was fine. Used Disk Warrior on all drives and medea, I am out of ideas- media 100 8.2.3a xr os 10.4.6 thanks

Return to posts index

the kingRe: Floh, can you help?
by on Jun 5, 2006 at 7:54:01 pm

Did you ever restripe your drives when you went to 10.4? Its a good idea to do so as Apple made a lot of changes with they way they work with SCSI between 10.3. and 10.4.

King

Return to posts index

vpttpaRe: Floh, can you help?
by on Jun 5, 2006 at 8:01:07 pm

yeah, a couple of times, thanks

Return to posts index

Michael C.Re: Floh, can you help?
by on Jun 6, 2006 at 12:08:23 am

Just thowing this out there... Are there any newer M100HD/SW codecs on the system that *might* cause confusion?

Return to posts index

Thomas HughesRe: Floh, can you help?
by on Jun 6, 2006 at 7:35:28 am

This sounds familiar. I had this problem a while back. I believe that Media 100 addresses this on their site. Perhaps do a search in these message boards for the error notice, "cannot play because...". Good luck.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]