MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

I can't get export window to come up

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
StormRiderI can't get export window to come up
by on May 23, 2006 at 1:56:53 pm

I'm having a problem exporting a quicktime file from Media 100 i (ver 8.2.3). I have Quicktime Player ver 7.1. When I go to "export from edit suite" a window pops up referring to Flash 8 Video Converter and how I must have Flash Professional 8 for it to function. A trial version of this software was installed at some point and is now expired. The regular export window never appears. Once I click out of this warning window, Media 100 closes out.
I have uninstalled everything on the computer that's Flash-related. I re-installed Media 100. I trashed the Media 100 preferences.
All I want is for the "export from edit suite" to take me to the regular export window to create a quicktime file. I need to keep Media 100 from trying to use the Flash 8 video converter to export.
Thanks for anybody's help!

Return to posts index

FlohRe: I can't get export window to come up
by on May 23, 2006 at 5:48:25 pm

Return to posts index

StormRiderThanks Floh!
by on May 24, 2006 at 1:31:00 pm

Thanks Floh! You were right, there was an FLV file hidden in the MacHD library in the Quicktime folder. It didn't come up in the Flash file search I did when I tried to eradicate all Flash-related files. Now my Media 100 export window comes up!
Thanks again!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved