MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Media 100 i 8.2.3a While on the topic

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
WarrenMedia 100 i 8.2.3a While on the topic
by on May 9, 2006 at 4:59:42 pm

While we are on the topic of 8.2.3a, I notice a "bug" that never happened before. If I click on a project file in the finder it launches Media 100i 8.2.3a but the project file I clicked doesn't load. it always loads whatever was the last project I worked on. An example: I Launch "Premature Project" in the finder (Media 100 is not currrently running), Media 100 launches and "The Game Project" loads. This never happened before with previous versions on Media 100. I am running OS X 10.4.6 with the 7.0.4 version of Quicktime. This is a clean install as I just purchased a new 200 gig inernal drive and loaded everything fresh.

This only really is a problem because I have a removable raid system with different modules that I load dependign on the project. So when I launch a project with a particular raid mounted, when the last project loads I get the media not found and Media 100 starts adding media folders to the raid and recreating realtime title files that I then have to delete.

Warren Eig
O 310-470-0905

Return to posts index

Bobby MosaediRe: Media 100 i 8.2.3a While on the topic
by on May 9, 2006 at 5:54:49 pm

oh no! the bugs from HD are starting to trickle its way into the rock-solid i systems. Well someone mentioned this problem earlier and a workaround is to turn off the preference for "remember last project opened". so whenever you open a project it will no longer load the last one opened.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved