MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Missing buttons in Graffiti

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Wayne Abler
Missing buttons in Graffiti
on May 4, 2006 at 8:03:13 pm

In other posts, some users have reported missing buttons in Graffiti and other Boris applications. I have that problem in Graffiti. Most of the buttons on the Graffiti timeline are missing when I launch the application. Hitting the minimize button and then maximizing it out of the dock make the buttons magically reappear. I don't know if this trick works for other users or in other applications but it does for me.

Now if I could just get Graffiti to update my "composite window and my NTSC monitor while I type I'd be more productive. As it is now, I have to hit the update button in the text box before it updates my composite window or my monitor. I do have the auto update monitor checked.

I am running Graffiti 3 v 3.0.2.041202 with Media 100 HD v 10.1.4 Mac OS 10.4.6 QT 7.0.4

Wayne

Return to posts index

Michael C.
Re: Missing buttons in Graffiti
on May 5, 2006 at 12:04:52 am

Yes, I have the same problem...

Floh seemed to suggest that buying the upgraded Boris FXs will solve the issue. See here: http://forums.creativecow.net/cgi-bin/new_read_post.cgi?forumid=4&postid=85...

What video card and system are you on?

I'm on a G5 Dual 2.7, and have an ATI Radeon X800XT video card

Return to posts index

Floh
by
on May 5, 2006 at 11:00:08 am

You definitely should download the free Trial version of Graffiti 4 and give it a try to see if this would fix your problems.

Return to posts index

Arthur Dent
on May 5, 2006 at 6:46:32 pm

NOTE: any graffiti title you open in version 4 will not go back to the privious... so don't open an old title unless you plan to commit to the graffiti upgrade.

Return to posts index

Wayne Abler
on May 5, 2006 at 7:38:00 pm

I'm running a G5 dual 2.5 with the stock ATI Radeon 9600 XT card that has 12MB of VRAM.

Return to posts index

Wayne Abler
Re: Missing buttons in Graffiti (oops that should say 128 MB VRAM)
on May 5, 2006 at 9:20:45 pm

Just to clarify my previous post, my ATI Radeon 9600XT has 128 MB VRAM not 12 MB as I accidently posted earlier.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]