MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Open a Project Directly from the Project File? - Another bug?

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael C.Open a Project Directly from the Project File? - Another bug?
by on May 3, 2006 at 12:54:14 am

I find that if I ever try to open a M100HD project directly by double clicking that project file, M100 will launch and just take me to the previously opened project. Then it will display an error that says it could not open the project because another project is already opened.

This happen whether or not M100HD is launched already or not.

The only workaround is to old the option apple keys and cancel the new project dialog box and then navigate via the m100 finder window to open the project you want directly. Otherwise it always launches the last project you were in.

Anyone know of a fix for this?

Return to posts index

FlohRe: Open a Project Directly from the Project File? - Another bug?
by on May 3, 2006 at 6:12:07 am

[Michael C.] "Anyone know of a fix for this?"

There is a preference setting for "opening last project". If you turn that off double-clicking on a project file will open Media 100 with that project most of the time (if you don

Return to posts index

Michael C.Re: Open a Project Directly from the Project File? - Another bug?
by on May 3, 2006 at 5:28:31 pm

Hmm... I tried that and it just opened the new project to be saved window. Maybe that's what you meant by "most of the time"... lol

But I like having it remember the last project opened, because that's the usual workflow for me. I guess I'll just keep using the work around when I want to open a different project. Thanks though!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]