MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Media 100 NUBUS system for SALE!

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Cobock1
Media 100 NUBUS system for SALE!
on Mar 14, 2006 at 3:46:49 pm

Hey guys!

I'm selling my media NUBUS system. I'm going to be listing it on ebay. When I do i'll give you guys the link to the auction. But, before I list it I wanted to give anyone in here the first offer. It works and I can email you guys pictures. I'm really just trying to get rid of it. But I want it to go to a new home. I will take best offers. Any questions and you can email me at cobock1@msn.com

I hope somebody wants this thing. For a resonable price I would even be willing to sell peices of this sytem. Say, maybe, just the breakout box, dongle, software, books, and nubus cards. But I would like to get rid of the tower its in too if that is possible. It boots to OS 7.6 and has about 200mbs of ram, i believe. Its a radius case, but the motherboard inside is apple. The apple 8100, i believe. I'll get you guys specs in a bit. Oh! it also has a SuperMac Video card. And external Hardrives.

cobock1@msn.com

Return to posts index

Ernie Santella
Re: Media 100 NUBUS system for SALE!
on Mar 14, 2006 at 9:17:08 pm

Do you realize that YOU might have to pay someone to take off your hands! ;)

FYI: Current up-to-date M100 systems only sell for about $200-$300. It might be worth more to hang on to it in the event that Boris becomes hot and offers a new, system worth buying. Then we... (I have one sitting in a box too) might get a discount for being registered owners. (I know, its a dream)

Ernie Santella
Santella Film/Video Productions
http://www.santellaproductions.com

Return to posts index

Scottgfx
on Mar 15, 2006 at 8:50:53 am

I'm not trying to be snarky, but...
Candidate for donation to a local high school TV class? I don't think it would be worth much, unless you could find another NuBus Media100 user that needs parts. Perhaps there is a nostalgia factor there somewhere?

Return to posts index

Cobock1
on Mar 15, 2006 at 3:51:02 pm

That's what I'm thinking too. It would be a great donation peice to a local HS. The only problem is that most of the schools (if not all of them) here in Florida have gone DV with Final Cut and Premiere. I guess I'll probably just end up hanging on to it untill I can find a better solution. I know there is a nostalgia factor as a couple of my friends and I have (and are trying to get rid of) small collections of old computer junk that we bought when it was already very obsolete. Time to go buy some large tupper-wear to put all of this in. Thank you for your reply!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]