MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Rendering requirements for Version 10.1.3 HD

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael Slowe
Rendering requirements for Version 10.1.3 HD
on Mar 5, 2006 at 2:45:43 pm

Floh, having finally got my converter for HDV to HD I am also getting to grips with the latest update to Version 10. I am having problems with the system locking up whenever I try to render colour changes. Also if I don't try and render these I continually get the box saying "Real-time titles and effects to render" which is a pain since I have to interrupt work to click OK and it goes away but the next time I stop the programme running it comes up again. Also I can't see dissolves until I render them wheras with my old version 7 I could always see these even before rendering and often I have to alter the timing and presumably the rendered dissolve stays on the drive as well as the new one. Also using Boris Graffiti for titling is locking out everything as well. The whole system feels very unstable which rather distracts from the main task in hand. Any suggestions please?

Media 100 HD 10 1.3
Dual Mac G5 2.7 GHz OS Tiger
Infortrend 8x400 drives = 2.4 TB (useable)

Return to posts index

Floh
Re: Rendering requirements for Version 10.1.3 HD
by
on Mar 5, 2006 at 6:00:37 pm

Are you working in HD? I don

Return to posts index

Jim Calahan
on Mar 5, 2006 at 7:45:38 pm

Try reloading Graffiti 3.0.2 from the original Media100 HD disk, 3.0 has problems.

Return to posts index

Michael Slowe
on Mar 6, 2006 at 8:53:19 pm

Thanks Jim, I was just told this today by my re seller!

Return to posts index

Michael Slowe
on Mar 6, 2006 at 8:51:23 pm

Thanks Floh, yes I am editing in 8 bit uncompressed HD (converted through Convergent Design's box from HDV). It is a new system and I can't imagine the Media 100 re seller putting in inadequate drives so I must have described them wrongly. They are coming tomorrow for a big troubleshoot so I will show them your post.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]