MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

cant get my AE renders to fast import

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bobby Mosaedicant get my AE renders to fast import
by on Feb 28, 2006 at 9:13:00 pm

my green screen composites seem not to be importing correctly. is there a pdf somewhere that says all the settings i need to correctly render footage from after effects adn quickly import into media 100? I'm working with media100 digitized footage 720x486, 48k audio. what im seeing is aliasing everywhere.

Return to posts index

FlohRe: cant get my AE renders to fast import
by on Mar 1, 2006 at 12:05:44 pm

[Bobby Mosaedi] "my green screen composites seem not to be importing correctly. is there a pdf somewhere that says all the settings i need to correctly render footage from after effects adn quickly import into media 100? I'm working with media100 digitized footage 720x486, 48k audio. what im seeing is aliasing everywhere."

Set up your comp from a template (PAL or NTSC with the correct pixel aspect ratio and numbers, like NTSC D1, 720*486), and leave the pixel aspect ratio as set by the template.
In the render settings, make sure that you are rendering Full and Best quality, and that your field dominance is set correctly (I think it is lower first for D1 NTSC, but I

Return to posts index

Bobby MosaediRe: cant get my AE renders to fast import
by on Mar 1, 2006 at 3:19:53 pm

ive done everything you've said except the audio part. i do need audio with my renders. it still looks like it a deinterlaced image being projected only showing the first field only. im not sure what to try next

Return to posts index

FlohRe: cant get my AE renders to fast import
by on Mar 1, 2006 at 3:26:00 pm

Send me your AE project file (make sure to put an item into the render queue) and a short rendered movie. I will have a look to see what

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]