MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Free copy of Film Logic and/or Apple Media Tool

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dennis KutcheraFree copy of Film Logic and/or Apple Media Tool
by on Feb 22, 2006 at 2:52:30 pm

I have an original copy of Film Logic for working with 24 frame film material on Media 100 or Premiere. If you are still on an oldie but goodie Media 100, you could use this to cut accurately film at 24 fps. Film Logic was bought by Apple and is now the film editing component in Final Cut Pro. It uses the old style non-USB Mac dongle, included (it's been so long, I can't even remember what ya call it). I can't give you any support on this because I only demoed it. It appeared to be accurate, but you are on your own if it isn't. It must have been good to get sucked into the Final Cut Pro vortex.

If you want it, all you gotta do is drop something around $10- $20 in my paypal account to cover shipping. Other than the cost to send it, it's free! I will check the rates to mail it to your destination. So if you want it, email me at dennis.kutchera at gmail. If there are no takers, it is headed for that big land fill in the sky.

I also have something called Apple Media Tool sitting on my shelf. I never used it. It is touted as being "The easy way to create cross-platform multi-media projects. It's pretty low tech for system requirements - 12 meg of ram and OS 7.1 or later. Same deal with this.

I am cleaning out the closet! Anyone need a Media 100 XS? Got boards and software up to version 8. Make me an offer. Also got an HDRFX real time PCI board I could sell separately. What's this? Two Mac 9600s? One with a Newertech G3 upgrade? Anyone?

Dennis from the Avid COW

Return to posts index

sformbyRe: Free copy of Film Logic and/or Apple Media Tool
by on Feb 25, 2006 at 12:09:03 am

On the XS system, Vincent 601 or P6000 board? If P6000, does it have lossless? Software to 8.x or 8.2.2? Gracias...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved