MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Export to Edit suite crashes with Audio Program

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jerome Robbins
Export to Edit suite crashes with Audio Program
on Jan 29, 2006 at 3:23:55 am

Media 100i 8.2.2 Mac OS 10.3.9

I have a 5 min program. I have separated the audio and video into separate programs. I have exported the video program. when I try to export the audio program it crashes halfway through. I am checking the Export Audio box,self-contained movie sound uncompressed. I have also tried exporting as an AIFF. It crashes every time. Any ideas??????

I am going to be bringing these 2 programs into DVD Studio Pro for a DVD authoring.

Thanks,
Jerome

jerome

Return to posts index

Michael C.
Re: Export to Edit suite crashes with Audio Program
on Jan 31, 2006 at 11:37:33 pm

Is it possible that there are any corrupted files within the range you are exporting? Perhaps an audio dissolve or eq effect?

I ran into a similar issue while exporting video and finally narrowed it down to a speed-up effect that was somehow causing the export to crash. After replacing that one shot, everthing exported fine.

Return to posts index

CleverMoniker
on Feb 1, 2006 at 3:38:39 am

When this crash happens do you get an empty "error" box?

If so, try moving the source files for your audio media from whatever external drive you've got it on to your internal drive instead. It's probably best to do this when M100 is NOT running and be sure to delete the files from their original location after you've moved them. Then, launch your program back up, let the media search find the new loacation of the files, and try the export again. Assuming you're seeing what I think you're seeing, the export should work now.

If this works, you will likely find that you need to keep sending all your audio media there from now on. Once this problem rears it's head, only a complete system reinstall seems to make it go away.

Return to posts index

Jerome Robbins
on Feb 3, 2006 at 6:03:26 am

Problem solved. Thanks!

jerome

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]