MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Media100 SW i/o

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark LeGrandMedia100 SW i/o
by on Dec 9, 2005 at 2:31:33 pm

When is a release of a version with an i/o scheduled. I am trying forulate a budget for 2006. I will be purchasing the day after release. Soon I hope.

Mark LeGrand
Pro One Video

Return to posts index

FlohRe: Media100 SW i/o
by on Dec 9, 2005 at 2:36:14 pm

Without having additional info I could imagine that it probably will be shown at NAB, maybe even as a shipping version. I also hope it happens sooner than later.

Return to posts index

Peter DeArmondRe: Media100 SW i/o
by on Dec 9, 2005 at 4:16:24 pm

Here's what I would love to see: Boris work with AJA and/or Blackmagic to develop drivers to let Media 100 work with those products. Crazy? Not at all. If I were running the company, I would be doing this now.

Boris could integrate different packages of its effects software with Media 100 SW for different entry points into the market. If you offer people a choice to combine software they really like with hardware that will save them money, you'd have a winner. As wonderful and easy to use Media 100 is, Final Cut Pro was always able to tout more built-in effects in the same package. Personally, I never have liked the interface of FCP, but it does offer more in one package, and you can pick the hardware you need. Duh!

With Boris owning Media 100, they are perfectly positioned to pull this off. That's my New Year's wish.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved