MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

SUGGESTION NEEDED: I want to donate my M100 system to a worthy cause.

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ckeditSUGGESTION NEEDED: I want to donate my M100 system to a worthy cause.
by on Dec 8, 2005 at 2:18:39 am

I have a turnkey XS system running on a dual G4 with two 19" monitors, speakers, mixer, breakout box (no SDI or FW), etc. I would love to donate the system to a worthy cause or a program that needs help in exchange for a tax write off. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Christian

Return to posts index

Jim CalahanRe: SUGGESTION NEEDED: I want to donate my M100 system to a worthy cause.
by on Dec 8, 2005 at 9:21:19 pm

We are a PBS station and could always use another m100

Jim Calahan
Production Services Manager
KVIE Sacramento, CA
(916) 641-3633
jcalahan@kvie.org

Return to posts index

Jim PawlickiRe: SUGGESTION NEEDED: I want to donate my M100 system to a worthy cause.
by on Dec 8, 2005 at 10:23:40 pm

If our school were open in New Orleans I would say...SEND IT HERE! But we probably won't open until next August. If you want a worthy cause just check into schools etc. that were hard hit down here in new orleans and the Mississippi Gulf Coast.

Return to posts index

lapalomaRe: SUGGESTION NEEDED: I want to donate my M100 system to a worthy cause.
by on Dec 10, 2005 at 1:04:44 am

Christan,
We are a new, 5013c, not for profit organization dedicated to training up & coming filmmakers. We only have one dual g-4 xs system and could really use another. Obviously, your donation would be tax deductible, but more importantly, you'd be helping us fullfill our mission of creating original, substantive programing for public television through the use of your unit. Thank you for your consideration. Sincerely, Joe Stillman, The Upper Catskill TV Network, 30 Chestnut Street, Suite B, Oneonta, NY 13820 607.433.5258

i cannot read your newsletter in html. can you send it in text? thanks

Return to posts index

lapalomaRe: SUGGESTION NEEDED: I want to donate my M100 system to a worthy cause.
by on Dec 12, 2005 at 1:21:37 am

Christan,
We are a new, 5013c, not for profit organization dedicated to training up & coming filmmakers. We only have one dual g-4 xs system and could really use another. Obviously, your donation would be tax deductible, but more importantly, you'd be helping us fullfill our mission of creating original, substantive programing for public television through the use of your unit. Thank you for your consideration. Sincerely, Joe Stillman, The Upper Catskill TV Network, 30 Chestnut Street, Suite B, Oneonta, NY 13820 607.433.5258 P.S. Can I call you? Please send you number.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]