MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Export audio error

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Steve BaylessExport audio error
by on Nov 14, 2005 at 7:38:26 pm

Lately I'm having problems when I try and export audio out of Media 100 using the "export from Media 100" command. I specify the format (.wav) and other settings. It will export a few minutes and then I get an empty error box. If I try and quit out of this it will finish the export but the audio will be nothing but noise at the point when it crashed. I thought it was corrupted files but the problem is intermittant, it doesn't happen at the same place usually. We called Media 100 tech support and they said it was some issue with Apple. Their suggestion was to try and move media around to different drives but that doesn't seem to help. Any one else having this issue?

Return to posts index

nealRe: Export audio error
by on Dec 2, 2005 at 8:48:49 pm

I have had this problem too for the last 5-6 months. Media 100 knows about it but their only solution so far is to move the audio to a different drive. Try a drive not on your raid (firewire or internal). This problem just appeared one day and I don't know why nor can I get back to proper exports. I temporarly installed QuickTime 7 and the exporting was fixed but cleaner doesn't work any more. I am going to return to QT6.5 and see if I still have the problem. The problem is intermitant so only some exports fail, however the ones that do only rarely work with multiple attempts.

Good luck,

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved