MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

any HDX users have a convergent design SD-connect box?

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bobby Mosaedi
any HDX users have a convergent design SD-connect box?
on Nov 10, 2005 at 6:46:28 pm

i have just ordered one, seeing how it will handle all of my SD needs without having to patch and repatch with the media100 HD analog card. if anyone else has one and would like to share any comments on it, that would be great. hooray, i can finally digitaze DV footage again.

PS: i bet the day my box arrives, media100 will release firewire i/o support for HD and SW. (holding in my laughter) :)

Return to posts index

Michael Slowe
Re: any HDX users have a convergent design SD-connect box?
on Nov 10, 2005 at 10:22:38 pm

I also have one on order (for six months!) and expect it any day now. I too am fearing that firewire for Media 100 HD might arrive soon but I still need my magic box because I shoot in HDV and want to get out of it as soon as possible in the post process and edit in HD 8bit uncompressed. I will post as soon as all installed and tested.

Return to posts index

Bobby Mosaedi
on Nov 10, 2005 at 10:35:59 pm

you may be talking about the HD connect or the HD connect LE... the SD connect does not support HDV, as far as i know. i still will be needing a solution for HDV to Media100HD, i may end up having to buy both.

Return to posts index

Michael Slowe
on Nov 11, 2005 at 11:21:15 am

Sorry Bobby, you are right, I misread SD for HD. The HD connect would probably do both jobs for you, why contemplate getting both, can't you change your order?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]