COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Wayne AblerM100 HD FastFX render freeze
by on Oct 20, 2005 at 9:43:22 pm

Recently I

Return to posts index

Lawrence MarshallRe: M100 HD FastFX render freeze
by on Oct 21, 2005 at 1:12:38 pm

Can't help you on that one, but I have a similar problem. When exporting a M100 HD timeline by reference or self-contained (e.g - to take the timeline into an MPEG encoding program), some rendering is necessary. My FastFX dissolves play just fine in real time, but when rendered the dissolve "clips" at the end... instead of a complete ramp through the dissolve, it gets about 95% through and then just clips hard into the incoming scene. I've tested this over and over... looks like 2-3 frames are clipped off the tail end of the dissolve (the outgoing scene dissolving down into the incoming scene). *All* the time. And, as usual, when I contacted Tech Support, "we've never heard of this one..." But it is clearly there, and I can demonstrate it repeatedly. Problem is I can't seem to fix it, so I'm stuck with this clipped dissolve effect any time I do an export...

Larry M

Return to posts index

FlohRe: M100 HD FastFX render freeze
by on Oct 21, 2005 at 1:17:49 pm

[Lawrence Marshall] "I've tested this over and over... looks like 2-3 frames are clipped off the tail end of the dissolve (the outgoing scene dissolving down into the incoming scene). *All* the time"

This is a known bug, and I think it will be fixed in the next version. Realtime FX are okay, but there is a problem in the rendering algorythm.

Return to posts index

Wayne AblerRe: M100 HD FastFX render freeze
by on Oct 21, 2005 at 3:33:42 pm

I thought my eyes were playing tircks on me but I noticed the same thing. And it is repeatable. Guess I'll have to avoid rendering FastFX whenever possible.

Thanks

Wayne

Return to posts index

FlohRe: M100 HD FastFX render freeze
by on Dec 31, 2005 at 10:18:50 am

[Lawrence Marshall] "My FastFX dissolves play just fine in real time, but when rendered the dissolve "clips" at the end... instead of a complete ramp through the dissolve, it gets about 95% through and then just clips hard into the incoming scene. I've tested this over and over... looks like 2-3 frames are clipped off the tail end of the dissolve (the outgoing scene dissolving down into the incoming scene). *All* the time."

This bug has been fixed in the 10.1.3 update.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]