MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Steve Bayes in CreativeCow podcast

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
FlohSteve Bayes in CreativeCow podcast
by on Oct 17, 2005 at 11:49:17 am

Steve Bayes from Media 100 is in the latest episode of the CreativeCow podcast, speaking about the current situation and the plans for the future of Media 100. Definitely worth listening to...

Return to posts index

Jim CalahanRe: Steve Bayes in CreativeCow podcast
by on Oct 17, 2005 at 6:10:12 pm

He kind of glossed over P2 in the interview. I'm very intrested in their plans for P2 MXF support as in when. My VP asked what system do we add next and I said SW but we are moving to P2 and need to be able to open the files. I mean we have 3 HDs and 844 and a couple of ifinish one of which is still in use but we bought and are waiting for 2 of the P2HD cameras and are looking for a replacement for one of our older DVCPro50 cameras and the 800 is looking good, we need to support the media. I'm afraid we may have to buy a copy of FCP just to open the files. Floh say's to use the SDI out of the camera or the deck, the camera needs to stay in the field and we don't want to buy a deck we just want to import files. Soon enough we will be delivering programing to PBS this way as well, if someone can figure out a better way to closed caption in an HD NLE.

Jim Calahan
KVIE, Sacramento

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved