MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

media 100 sync clips

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Pat Morgan
media 100 sync clips
on Aug 24, 2005 at 8:24:43 pm

I have 3 unsync video clips over one audio clip and I don't know how to sync all the clips together. I can get the middle video to sync with audio but not the other 2.Thanks Pat

Return to posts index

Steve Griffiths
Re: media 100 sync clips
on Aug 25, 2005 at 2:04:28 am

M100 will only allow you top sync 1 video and a stereo audio track together. You can't have multiple clips
synced. At least this is that case up until V8.2.2 - not sure about HD but suspect it has the same
limitation.

A work around - creat a range over the clips you want synced - and use the 'export range to bin' script
to creat one clip.

regards

Steve Griffiths

Return to posts index

Pat Morgan
on Aug 25, 2005 at 8:12:58 pm

Thanks for responding to my post-I have Media 100 4.5 and your suggestion didn't seem to be an option. I was in Sidney years back and loved it.
Pat

Return to posts index

Steve Griffiths
on Aug 29, 2005 at 8:30:55 am

Hi Pat,

V4.5 is going back a bit!
Yes you're right that will not work on V4.5.
What you can do though is - create a 'range' on the timeline then 'export range from edit suite' and then re-import
the exported file.

basically this is exactly what the other option I suggested does... except on newer media 100's the process
is automated by an apple script. On V4.5 you have to go through each step manually - but it still will work.

regards

Steve

Return to posts index

Pat Morgan
on Sep 10, 2005 at 3:57:11 am

Thanks Steve for your reply- it really has been a great help. I won the Media 100 and an Apple Computer in a drawing a few years back.I tried to take classes but couldn't find any so I used the tutorial that came with the program. So my knowledge is rarher narrow but mostly I do travel videos and some public service stuff. Now Im working on a film about financial abuse of the elderly and it has more challanges then I'm use to. Is it possible to get your e-mail or is that against the rules?
Thanks again.Pat

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]