MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Can't Master to Tape!!!

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
royal124Can't Master to Tape!!!
by on Jul 13, 2005 at 3:35:35 pm

I am trying to master to tape and i keep getting a message that says "Could not complete the "Master to Tape...." command b-cuz there is not enough memory. Try giving the application more memory in its "Get Info" window". I still wet behind the ears a bit with Media 100.... but i looked all over for a 'Get Info" with no luck. So i am turning to the masters. Thanks in adavnce.

Return to posts index

FlohRe: Can't Master to Tape!!!
by on Jul 13, 2005 at 3:54:49 pm

Which version of Media 100 and which OS are you using? The memory management is only available under OS9. When do you get the error message? When opening the master to tape window? Have you tried copying your clips (or parts of your clips) from your timeline into a new timeline and to master this to tape?

Return to posts index

royal124Re: Can't Master to Tape!!!
by on Jul 13, 2005 at 9:00:24 pm

I am working on OSX and Media 100 i Ver 8.2.2. I get the error message with a try to master to tape. Whats crazy about it is.... i was mastering lots of spots to my file tapes and then on the last one i get that message. i have tried the copy into new timeline... thats always my first move. I am still getting use to Media 100.... at times i love and then at times i hate. I am coming from a Final Cut backgroud so at times i feel limited in what i can do in my base editor. Any tips or tricks would be welcomed. thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved