question to speed up the work flow

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kim
question to speed up the work flow
by
on Jun 30, 2005 at 1:48:37 pm

Hello all.

Let's say I want to copy a group of clips into a new bin.
Is there a way to "rubber band" select a group of consecutive clips in a bin without having to shift click each individual clip?
Thanks!
kim

While I'm at it... is there a way to have new audio tracks default to "show audio waveform"? It's not life or death but it sure would be nice to have the option without having to do it manually each time.

Return to posts index

Kim
Re: question to speed up the work flow
by
on Jun 30, 2005 at 1:52:40 pm

PS: Sorry, I forgot to give some system specs regarding my post

OS is OXS X 10.3.9 Media 100i version is 8.2.2

Kim

Return to posts index

Floh
by
on Jun 30, 2005 at 2:00:24 pm

[Kim] "Is there a way to "rubber band" select a group of consecutive clips in a bin without having to shift click each individual clip? "

Not in List mode. In Poster mode you can do it using "Alt" dragging.

[Kim] "While I'm at it... is there a way to have new audio tracks default to "show audio waveform"? It's not life or death but it sure would be nice to have the option without having to do it manually each time."

No. Only with an AppleScript. I use one to create new timelines with audio waveforms turned on.

Return to posts index

Kim
by
on Jun 30, 2005 at 2:07:18 pm

OK Thanks. In fact I was in list mode. I find that when in any size poster mode it's hard to rubber band if you need to start on the far left size of the bin. There doesn't seem to be enough "room" around the clip to get the pointer there. No big deal, just part of those little things that would make things a little easier.

Thanks for your time.
kim

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]