MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

system performance error & recorded w/ newer version of media 100i error... 7.5.1

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Terry walterssystem performance error & recorded w/ newer version of media 100i error... 7.5.1
by on May 26, 2005 at 8:27:30 pm

Anyone,

I know this is an older version of M100 but the system is still the same. When I try to master the video jumps and skips. I don't get the green screen or a bad video error. It either brings up the render box with check system performance in red letters at the bottom or it says error rendering or playing this was recorded with a version of media 100i newer than the version you are using. It has all been done on the same machine! I've checked and disk warriored all the drives, run diag on the board, turned off 3d & open gl extensions... Any ideas, anyone?
Thanks,
Terry

Return to posts index

FlohRe: system performance error & recorded w/ newer version of media 100i error... 7.5.1
by on May 26, 2005 at 8:59:57 pm

This usually is a performance problem that can be caused by many things. Have you defragmented your drives? If there are very full or fragmented this could cause the problem. Have you tried removing all unnecessary/3rd party system extensions? Have you turned off FileSharing? Checked SCSI connections? Installed the latest recommended SCSI card driver?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]