MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Where are other moderators?

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nick L.
Where are other moderators?
on May 10, 2005 at 4:12:50 am

Hi. I know Floh's on vacation so this seemed like a good time to ask. Where are the other moderators? I rarely see any posts from them. Have they give up on Media 100 and moved on to other things?

Nick Lammers
Media Mill, Inc.
St. Louis, MO

Media 100i XS 8.2.1
Dual 1Ghz G4

Return to posts index

bouke
Re: Where are other moderators?
on May 10, 2005 at 10:10:27 am

I'm still here, but the task of a moderator is to moderate, not to answer any question.
bouke

Return to posts index

Nick L.
on May 10, 2005 at 3:13:37 pm

Point well taken. Sorry, I'm in the decision process of either upgrading to Media 100 HD or jumping to another system and I'm probably over-concerned about Media 100's future and their ability to keep theier current users.

Nick Lammers
Media Mill, Inc.
St. Louis, MO

Media 100i XS 8.2.1
Dual 1Ghz G4

Return to posts index

Chad Valk
on May 10, 2005 at 4:00:39 pm

I received a cold call from M100 this morning because someone picked up info for me at NAB from them. They seem to have no record of me attending their HD demo last fall as this is the 2nd cold call in a few months about HD that started with, "have you been to our demo yet". I inquired about the SW product, no promises. She said, "hoping for the fall", then proceeded to price out an HD upgrade for me. I have been a stalwart with this product for 10 years now and support it highly, but I too may have to look as the walls have been crumbling down around me as our Communication Department has gone completely FCP and AVID shuttering 4 Media 100 systems.

Best of luck with your decision....I feel your pain :(

Chad E. Valk
Assistant Director,
Video Production
Central CT State University

Return to posts index

wojtek
on May 10, 2005 at 4:37:32 pm

Since the 844/x debacle etc we are also look to move from m100. Have you had a look at the Adobe Axio?

Return to posts index

john buck
on May 11, 2005 at 2:53:35 am

tony! and rich - checked out a long time ago

maybe ron can take their mugs down?

floh is the star of course, so make sure you archive search for what he thinks about adobe/roxio

john

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]