MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

MEDIA 100 SW ?

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ThomasMEDIA 100 SW ?
by on Apr 22, 2005 at 9:28:21 am

Does somebody can tell me where i can find a link to download the demo ?

Tom

Return to posts index

FlohRe: MEDIA 100 SW ?
by on Apr 22, 2005 at 9:33:41 am

You can find a download link in this thread.

Return to posts index

ThomasRe: MEDIA 100 SW ?
by on Apr 22, 2005 at 2:54:51 pm

Thanks for the link Floh. I've just installed SW in my powerbook and it works great. But i have a little problem concerning also HD version of M100 about clips coming from FCP. I can import them and they are updated fast enough when the clips from FCP are exported before as self contained from FCP. Then they use the FCP icon in the finder. If they are just digitized in FCP - then they use the quicktime icon - they have to be rendered in M100 and are destroyed by the compression. I've cheked the settings in M100 of course before importing the clips. It's becoming a real issue for me, especially In SW where i would like to use footages digitized in FCP. I can't figure what's happening. Any idea ?

Return to posts index

FlohRe: MEDIA 100 SW ?
by on Apr 22, 2005 at 3:57:19 pm

It seems like FCP does not write valid QuickTime/DV files when digitizing; maybe this is related to how these clips get acquired. I

Return to posts index

ThomasRe: MEDIA 100 SW ?
by on Apr 22, 2005 at 4:18:29 pm

Ok, good to know for imovie (never used it yet !). Let's get in touch if we find the solution. Maybe M100 could send us an explanantion for this problem, because they don't mentionned it anywhere (just saying that we can natively use DV files in real time -which is not true, they need to be updated before- and in no cases to be rendered). In the same time, i really hope that the black level differencies between FCP & M100 could be resolved soon (i guess this is more an FCP problem), maybe with QT 7

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]