MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Bad Boris titles in HD

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tim S.Bad Boris titles in HD
by on Apr 21, 2005 at 8:51:12 pm

My Boris Graffiti titles aren't showing up in M100HD. Even when I render them. They also drift in position even when I haven's set them up to. I never liked Boris and using it in M100HD hasn't changed my mind.

Anyone else experienced a problem like this?

Thanks,

Tim

Return to posts index

FlohRe: Bad Boris titles in HD
by on Apr 21, 2005 at 10:39:11 pm

No, I haven

Return to posts index

Tim S.Re: Bad Boris titles in HD
by on Apr 22, 2005 at 1:43:07 pm

Floh,

I'm using Graffiti 3.0. When I render the title the entire line of text is moved way down so you can only see the top half. When working on it in Graffiti it appears normal. I noticed the same thing happens if I try and composite video clips with Graffiti. I'm working in a HD program.
I can send you something if you like - let me know what and where.

Thanks for your help.

Tim

Return to posts index

by on Apr 22, 2005 at 1:52:21 pm

It works OK for me. You could send me a timeline with a title that shows the problem (only the timeline, no media files). And tell me your media settings.

Return to posts index

by on Apr 22, 2005 at 2:25:35 pm

Hi Tim,

after some tries I was able to reproduce your problem. It is related to the "Draft quality" setting in the Media settings. If you want to render titles it seems like you have to deselect "Draft quality" to make sure your title gets rendered okay. I haven

Return to posts index

by on Apr 22, 2005 at 2:43:28 pm

Thanks Floh. That seems to have done it.
Appreciate the help.
Hey, did you see my post from a few days ago about Ref clips in AE 6.5 playing out of sync? Any thoughts?

Tim

Return to posts index

Jim CalahanRe: Bad Boris titles in HD
by on Apr 22, 2005 at 1:57:39 pm

Use the 3.2 on the Media100 v10 install disk they had to do a patch for m100HD. Make sure you totaly get rid of 3.0 first as it can cause problems. Use your key from 3.0.

If you download m100HD ver 10.1.1 I think it installs graffiti all at the same time. One of my editors did the last round of updates.

Jim Calahan
KVIE, Sacramento

Return to posts index

by on Apr 22, 2005 at 2:45:47 pm

Jim,

Floh's suggestion above did the trick. I can't find a version 3.2 of Graffiti and this system installed with 10.1.1. Where did you get it from?
Currently Graffiti 3.0.2.

Tim

Return to posts index

by on Apr 22, 2005 at 2:49:42 pm

It is 3.02 and not 3.2. Next version is 4, shown at NAB and included with the Media 100 sw download.

Return to posts index

Jim CalahanRe: Bad Boris titles in HD
by on Apr 22, 2005 at 9:57:07 pm

My bad I forgot the 0.2 part. It did come on the ver. 10 media100 HD disk. But we also have Boris Graffiti 3.0 from Boris on seperate disks as well, that we got during the beta phase of HD.

Jim Calahan
KVIE, Sacramento

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]