FORUMS: list search recent posts

Please, how to achieve Look

COW Forums : Color Grading

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Luka Salkic
Please, how to achieve Look
on Feb 27, 2017 at 2:22:13 pm

Hello,
I'm working on a short film made with 4 different cameras, ranging from canon mark II to lumix gh4, black magic and finally gopro.
After a painstaking job of matching the shots, lots of them were over or under-exposed, I came to a deadend.
The director wants to achieve the look on the posted pictures. They were natively underexposed with the white balance well off, very milky at the eye.
I Lifted a lot the blacks and the overall exposition as well the contrast and compress the levels and got the kinda of a lumanoisy damaged film effect.
I want to achieve the same effect on other footage which is correctly exposed an pretty bright (it was shot on a sunny day in full daylight).
I have tried darken the image and then lifted the blacks and levels again, but the result wasn't even close to the desired effect. I ve tried also some plugins, but in vain.

Does any one know how can I achieve that effect or of a plugin which can make it happen?

Thanks for your tips.

11076_test.mp4.zip

nestedsequence02.00_00_24_22.still011.jpg
nestedsequence02.00_00_24_22.still012.jpg

nestedsequence02.00_00_18_17.still010.jpg
nestedsequence02.00_00_18_17.still009.jpg

Any ideas how to achieve the same look on this picture?

dazlight.jpg

Return to posts index

Chris Wright
Re: Please, how to achieve Look
on Feb 27, 2017 at 5:18:25 pm

if I understand you correctly, its primarily low contrast. start there first. are you going day for night effect? look that one up.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]