FORUMS: list search recent posts

SourceAudio - CMDess

COW Forums : Classifieds, Personal

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Charles Desser
SourceAudio - CMDess
on Jun 14, 2020 at 9:08:50 pm

Hello,

So, if you are looking for "music" for your videos, aside from giant repositories of very generic sounding material, there are original options from composers producers like myself. I spent 20 years in "sync" and have established a lot of credits from my sound design and music. My works have extra sounds the composers don't use in those libraries because I'm also a sound creator. I have just started the site and could use as much support as possible. I have tons of ideas in the pipeline, original ones the libraries don't know about as well as some advanced formats. But I need your business. Otherwise, crickets.

Not sure if I'm allowed to post this sort of stuff here. But I've known of this forum for a long time, thought it would be an excellent place to mention this and elaborate on what CMDess SourceAudio is all about. The site is:
http://www.cmdess.com
(which redirects to: cmdess.sourceaudio.com)

I do not use CONTENT ID so you should never have to deal with "strikes" from using my particular outlet.

Their service (Source Audio)uses an adobe panel, so I though it may come in handy for this particular forum.

I have a unique sort of "open" license for each track which enables lots of applications for placement of works around visuals and the like. I may also get "subscriptions" going in the future. It's contingent on how much traction I can get going on a very very very cornered market.

Thanks guys, please feel free to share this post around and I'll certainly click likes on whatever you might have going on around the tubes.

all the best,
-cd

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]