FORUMS: list search recent posts

SpeedGrade 2014.2 not sending video through either AJA Kona card or BlackMagic Intensity Pro card

COW Forums : Adobe SpeedGrade

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ward Hiney
SpeedGrade 2014.2 not sending video through either AJA Kona card or BlackMagic Intensity Pro card
on Jan 7, 2015 at 8:14:42 pm

This has me completely befuddled:

For some reason or other, or perhaps no reason at all, while Premiere Pro's Mercury Transmit is interacting perfectly with both my AJA KONA Lhi via the component breakout cable (on Workstation 1) AND with the BlackMagic Intensity Pro card via HDMI (on Workstation 02), SpeedGrade's Mercury Transmit isn't working with either one (though purportedly supporting both, now).

On Workstation 01 (AJA), I'm getting a solid black screen on the broadcast monitor out of SG, regardless of timeline settings or preferences.

On Workstation 02 (BlackMagic) I'm getting a garbled green-and-white set of pixels that occupy the lower half of the screen, occasionally corresponding to the image that ought to be displayed, though usually repeating multiple times across the bottom half of the screen, or strung across a narrow horizontal band near the middle of the monitor.

All drivers and software are up-to-date, though this must be a problem internal to SG, right? If PP is functioning properly in both cases?

Any suggestions welcome!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]