FORUMS: list search recent posts

Are masks working properly in October update?

COW Forums : Adobe SpeedGrade

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Adam Portnoy
Are masks working properly in October update?
on Nov 4, 2013 at 10:30:47 pm

I'm relatively new to SpeedGrade so I'm not sure if this isn't working or I'm not remembering correctly. Say there is one existing Primary layer. Create a mask. Click +P to generate a new Primary. The mask attaches itself to the pre-existing Primary and there is no mask on the new layer. I thought when you create a new Primary it attaches itself to that layer. Also, as long as the mask was present you could create a new layer to duplicate the mask to that new Primary/Secondary. This way it was easy to have one for working inside the mask and the other outside the mask. Am I missing something or did some functionality change/break?

Thanks,
Adam

Return to posts index

Morten Ranmar
Re: Are masks working properly in October update?
on Nov 5, 2013 at 9:20:51 pm

Duplicate the layer to have a copy with same mask

- No Parking Production -

2 x Finalcut Studio3, 2 x Prod. bundle CS6, 2 x MacPro, 2 x ioHD, Ethernet File Server w. X-Raid.... and FCPX on trial

Return to posts index

Morten Ranmar
Re: Are masks working properly in October update?
on Nov 5, 2013 at 9:26:12 pm

Even better - create a new Primary and link it to the first to inherit the mask, and to be able to edit the mask one time for both layers.

- No Parking Production -

2 x Finalcut Studio3, 2 x Prod. bundle CS6, 2 x MacPro, 2 x ioHD, Ethernet File Server w. X-Raid.... and FCPX on trial

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]