FORUMS: list search recent posts

Syntheyes combining witness cameras and principle/main camera

COW Forums : Syntheyes

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Emil Eriksson
Syntheyes combining witness cameras and principle/main camera
on Jan 4, 2015 at 5:18:09 am

Hello guys!

Just finished up with the Motion capture tutorial from the manual on syntheyes and now I'd like to move on combining a principle camera along with several witness cameras. Not necessarily doing the mocap part, just combining all the cameras.

Only problem is that I have no clue on how to triangulate the two witness cameras along with the main moving camera

A good example of this is at 0:24 of this breakdown of green lantern,

. It contains two static witness cameras and one moving main camera. The triangulation is spot on for all the cameras.
Anyone knows how to set this up correctly in syntheyes?
My assumption was that you would get a good solve for the main camera and in some way linking points on the two witness cameras. Only problem is that no parallax occurs when they are static.

My suspicion is that theres is a lot more survey data needed from set to get the triangulation right for the witness cameras.
On the other hand I've seen people having great success on solving the Body mocap from http://www.hollywoodcamerawork.com/ and those download doesn't even have calibration footage for the witness cameras for positioning, so there should be some kind of work around.

I also have access to pftrack if the soultion lies there.

Not intrested in any object tracking aswers, Just the solve between the cameras:-)

Cheers!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]