APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X Creative Community Conversations FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Final Cut Pro Audio Mixer Panel

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Vahid Attaran
Final Cut Pro Audio Mixer Panel
on Apr 21, 2020 at 10:11:42 am

Hope everybody is doing fine and staying safe and healthy

I have switched to FCP X from Premiere Pro few weeks ago and what I am struggling to find is Audio Mixer Panel which has few audio meters for particular audio layers. . It was such a helpful panel on Premiere pro. Wondering if FCP X has it too ?
Right now my FCP only has only two meters. Left an Right Speaker

Return to posts index

Brad Hurley
Re: Final Cut Pro Audio Mixer Panel
on Apr 21, 2020 at 10:42:04 am

FCPX has pretty sophisticated audio abilities but they're not easy to discover; I'd recommend getting Ripple Training's tutorial on "Sound Editing in Final Cut Pro 10.4," which covers much more than just editing. It goes through the entire audio workflow and shows you the possibilities. It includes a segment on metering and volume adjustment.

You can solo any audio lane to view its levels in the built-in level meter (the "right and left speaker" meter). Final Cut can also add the multi-meter from Logic to monitors LUFs; see https://support.apple.com/en-ca/guide/final-cut-pro-logic-effects/lgex1d072...

It's worth noting that Final Cut Pro lacks is a conventional mixer, and many people are hoping Apple remedies that situation soon.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]