APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Did the keyboard start working weird for you sometime recently?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jeff Feaz
Did the keyboard start working weird for you sometime recently?
on Feb 9, 2019 at 6:50:26 pm
Last Edited By Jeff Feaz on Feb 9, 2019 at 6:52:49 pm

Hey everyone, I've recently started having some weird keyboard behavior in FCPX (can't peg it to a particular update) and am wondering if you're experiencing the same.

1. Now when I'm browsing clips in the Library Viewer, pushing space no longer plays them, but tries to edit the value in the leftmost editable column. I can't figure out how to use the keyboard to control clip playback from the Library Viewer without using the mouse to click the preview filmstrip above first. Bummer!

2. When I use CMD-OPT-K to open the keyboard shortcut editor, the default field is the preset selector instead of the search bar, and I have to hit TAB twice to get there instead of just starting to type the name of the shortcut I'm looking for.

I think there are a couple more, but those are the ones I can think of now. Am I just crazy??

Return to posts index

Rikki Blow
Re: Did the keyboard start working weird for you sometime recently?
on Feb 10, 2019 at 11:56:17 pm

Sorry to jump on this thread, but title seemed to suggest this might be a good place to air a quirk on 10.4.5 that I'm having.
When I set up a project to export, on the sharing/description box I often find that commas don't appear in the text, even if I cut and paste from a text document (as well as if I try to type it in).
Deeply annoying if I'm doing any sort of lengthy description.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]