FORUMS: list search recent posts

error: Unable to Import, Check the PluralEyes 4 log file for details, Error details: error file does not exist.

COW Forums : PluralEyes

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Watts
error: Unable to Import, Check the PluralEyes 4 log file for details, Error details: error file does not exist.
on Sep 21, 2018 at 7:26:33 am

Have used newest version of Plural Eyes 4 on the latest Premiere for the last three weeks on a 10 camera sync. (Multicamera talk show with cameras locked down)
Until tonight it has worked perfectly. But, tonight, getting the following error: Unable to Import, Check the PluralEyes 4 log file for details, Error details: error file does not exist.

My timeline is identical to last week. The file types are all identical to last week. All video and audio on all files appear to be in order. So, why...at 2AM with a ludicrous turnaround time does this happen now?

Anyway, if someone in the world is up and familiar with this issue, help would be appreciated. Meanwhile I'll attempt the usual computer reboot, possibly reload the PluralEyes software and see what happens.

Thanks

John Watts

Return to posts index

John Watts
Re: error: Unable to Import, Check the PluralEyes 4 log file for details, Error details: error file does not exist.
on Oct 3, 2018 at 9:10:14 pm

Wow, crickets on this one.

Interestingly, I received help from Red GIant, seemed to resolve the problem on a test sequence. However, at the ludicrous hour in the middle of the night in which I edit, Plural Eyes failed again, even after making the adjustments instructed from support.
So, I've been trying to reach support at Red Giant for days now. No response, email, support ticket, phone...nothing.
This first time they responded within a day! So, what gives now? You can't even leave a message on their voicemail, even if you call during business hours.

Has anyone heard that Red Giant is having problems staying afloat?

Getting concerned.

John Watts

Return to posts index

Paul Boshoff
Re: error: Unable to Import, Check the PluralEyes 4 log file for details, Error details: error file does not exist.
on Jan 28, 2019 at 12:45:20 pm

Hi John

I don't know if you've received an answer on this yet or resolved it yourself, but I've just discovered the problem. It seems you cant send a sequence to PluralEyes 4 if the sequence name has a "/" in it. I don't know which special characters are allowed and which aren't, not getting any trouble with a "-", but yeah, if you find yourself running in to this problem again, just check your sequence name for special characters.

Cheers
Paul Boshoff

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]