APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X Creative Community Conversations FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Logic Pro X Masterclasses

COW Forums : Creative Community Conversations (was FCPX Debates)

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Oliver Peters
Logic Pro X Masterclasses
on Jun 5, 2020 at 11:25:40 pm

These Masterclass sessions are music-centric; however, they are a great way to learn more about Logic. Definitely worth the 4 hour investment (total) in time if you do audio in something other than an NLE.

Part 1

Part 2

Film scoring

- Oliver

Oliver Peters - oliverpeters.com

Return to posts index

Tom Sefton
Re: Logic Pro X Masterclasses
on Jun 7, 2020 at 9:59:02 am

Fabulous. Thanks for this.

I’ve been stuck in a rut with audition for years and trying to move to logic - little things like being able to add latency to video signal on your output monitor to assist with ADR and audio mastering is brilliant.

Co-owner at Pollen Studio
http://www.pollenstudio.co.uk

Return to posts index

Brad Hurley
Re: Logic Pro X Masterclasses
on Jun 7, 2020 at 1:03:22 pm

Ripple Training also has several excellent audio-post tutorials for Logic, by Mary Plummer, who now works for Blackmagic Design and wrote the manual for Fairlight in DaVinci Resolve. Speaking of Fairlight, Ripple Training also has a very good basic introductory tutorial for Fairlight that cleared up a lot of mysteries for me and opened my eyes to some of Fairlight's capabilities. And Steve Martin's tutorial on audio in Final Cut Pro was a big eye-opener as well, giving me an appreciation for the surprising level of sophistication in Final Cut's own audio editing and mixdown capabilities.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]