APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Love this Lumafusion feature...

COW Forums : Creative Community Conversations (was FCPX Debates)

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mathieu Ghekiere
Love this Lumafusion feature...
on May 18, 2020 at 9:29:59 pm

I haven't played around with Lumafusion a lot, but I love this simple visual representation of a complete overview of the timeline underneath the viewer:

I don't know if it's super-functional, but I love how it looks and it's just very cool to see such a clean overview. Of course that's possible because it only has a limited amount of tracks on a timeline.

I'm also curious to see how their Auto-ducking feature works.

Anyone have a lot of experience with Lumafusion on the iPad?

https://mathieughekiere.wordpress.com

Return to posts index

Eric Santiago
Re: Love this Lumafusion feature...
on May 19, 2020 at 1:00:32 pm

Maybe its the geek in me, but I would love an option like that on a third monitor ☺
It can be shared by other panels but one that allows you an overview of where you are (hi-lited) and contextual ready maybe even allow shortcuts to a specific time (in length too).
In FCPX, I would at times create a temp title with a specific tag so that I can switch back and forth (use as the reference) during edits.

Return to posts index

Steve Connor
on May 19, 2020 at 1:55:15 pm

Resolve has a similar thing on the "Cut" Page as well as showing you the full timeline, you can actually edit on it.

Return to posts index

Mathieu Ghekiere
on May 29, 2020 at 6:19:07 am

I just discovered the free plugin CommandPost adds this to FCPX. According to the developer it has always been built in FCPX, but Apple never 'enabled it'.

https://mathieughekiere.wordpress.com

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
on May 29, 2020 at 2:05:28 pm

IT looks like the timeline on a Touch Bar enabled keyboard. Look at about 9 second in this video:

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]