APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

A 40 min sub-cut of Off the Tracks (The FCP X launch controversy movie) is now on YouTube for Free.

COW Forums : NAB Show

VIEW ALL   •   PRINT
Bill Davis
A 40 min sub-cut of Off the Tracks (The FCP X launch controversy movie) is now on YouTube for Free.
on Jul 25, 2019 at 12:37:57 am

Brad Olsen just released a cut down version of Off the Tracks - the FCP X launch movie - on YouTube.

The best news is that it’s now totally FREE!

So if you were curious about it, you can scratch that itch compliments of Brad.

I haven’t seen it in a while, but it appeared to me to have a bunch of new material in the last half or so.

FWIW.

Creator of XinTwo - http://www.xintwo.com
The shortest path to FCP X mastery.

Return to posts index

Oliver Peters
Re: A 40 min sub-cut of Off the Tracks (The FCP X launch controversy movie) is now on YouTube for Free.
on Jul 25, 2019 at 1:44:50 pm

[Bill Davis] "I haven’t seen it in a while, but it appeared to me to have a bunch of new material in the last half or so."

Ooooh.... You're in it ☺

- Oliver

Oliver Peters - oliverpeters.com

Return to posts index

Bill Davis
Re: A 40 min sub-cut of Off the Tracks (The FCP X launch controversy movie) is now on YouTube for Free.
on Jul 26, 2019 at 3:23:33 am

Sorry about that.
My interview was shot about 8am Sunday Morning the last day of the Creative Summitt and frankly I’m surprised I was coherent enough to have said anything useful at all.
Also totally shocked that Wes Plate had shot video of the crowd rush into the Apple FCP X reveal Supermeet, and caught me on camera admitting the hordes.
I think I got the gatekeeper gig only because after 25 years of VO announcing, I could stand at the ropes and yell loudly enough stuff like “they say just 5 more minutes!” With the needed punch to keep the crowds at bay.
Fun times.

Creator of XinTwo - http://www.xintwo.com
The shortest path to FCP X mastery.

Return to posts index

Oliver Peters
on Jul 26, 2019 at 11:41:37 am

[Bill Davis] "I think I got the gatekeeper gig only because after 25 years of VO announcing, I could stand at the ropes and yell loudly enough stuff like “they say just 5 more minutes!” With the needed punch to keep the crowds at bay."

LOL

- Oliver

Oliver Peters - oliverpeters.com

Return to posts index

VIEW ALL   •   PRINT
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]