FORUMS: list search recent posts

Shoot in Palm Springs in October. Day rate?

COW Forums : Field Production

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Barata
Shoot in Palm Springs in October. Day rate?
on Jul 13, 2015 at 3:58:13 pm

Hello,

I produce a golf show in Canada but have recently been asked to shoot one of our episodes on resort in Palm Springs. Myself my co-producer and our host will be traveling down but we will need a camera op and soundman in Palm Springs. At this point we are just putting together a budget so I am looking for an idea of what my day rates would be and if anybody on COW would be interested?

I'm looking for a camera op with a camera similar to a Sony PDW-F800 or Sony PMW-500

For the soundman I would prefer someone using a Sound Devices mixer with the ability to record 4 wireless mics.

Firstly I am just looking for a cost for day rate with equipment in the Palm Springs area but if you are local please let me know.

Return to posts index

Stacy Lincoln
Re: Shoot in Palm Springs in October. Day rate?
on Aug 12, 2015 at 8:37:57 pm

Hi!
I'm a Creative Manager in Phoenix with many ties to crew who travel often. Let me get one of my favorite camera guys in touch with you and I'll reach out to an audio guy as well for rates! I know what they charge me, but not sure what their rate cards are for other work.

Return to posts index

Stacy Lincoln
on Aug 12, 2015 at 10:13:21 pm

Sound engineer information:
Charles Ethridge
Clarisonus, LLC
charlie@clarisonus.net

Hope this helps! Still working on reaching my camera guy...

Return to posts index

Stacy Lincoln
on Aug 13, 2015 at 4:43:10 pm

A great photographer you should reach out to is George Gifford.
george@georgegifford.com
If you need his phone, I can send along as well. But you could get his camera gear info and rates by emailing him. Hope this helps.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]